Particle Sizing and Light Scattering Instrumentation:
Design, Development and Modification
V. I. Ovod, Ph.D.
Specializing in Optical Particle Sizing and Light Scattering Instrumentation since 1978
Consultant in optical instrumentation and software development
Consulting Services Available in:
- Explaining and solving problems in particle size measurements.
- Increasing the accuracy of optical particle sizing instruments based on the following techniques:
- Single Particle Interaction with a Laser Beam
- Dynamic Light Scattering / Photon Correlation Spectroscopy
- Phase Doppler Anemometry
- Fraunhofer Diffraction (light scattering by ensemble of particles)
- Electrophoretic Light Scattering.
- Combining the advantages of different types of particle size analyzers.
- Converting measurement results obtained by various particle size analyzers to the general platform.
- Improving instrument's operation through interpretation of measurement results, error correction, design optimization, software development, mathematical modeling of multiple light scattering, etc.
- Developing and upgrading algorithms and embedded software for real time data interpretation of measurement results and error correction in various kind of optical instruments and sensors.
- Providing numerical modeling of measurement results by using multiple light scattering algorithms.
Please feel free to contact me for additional information
V. I. Ovod
6802 Sweetwater Way
Goleta , CA 93117, USA
Phone: (805) 961-9261
Fax: (805) 961-9261
Last updated on October 31, 2001