Vladimir Ovod, Ph.D. , Consultant
Over 15 Years in Electro-Optical Systems- and Image Processing Design:
System Engineering of complex IR/EO-systems from Marketing/Customer Requirements through the Military-Proven Model-Based Design and advanced Metric-Driven Verification to Integration and Production
FPGA/Matlab-based image processing for multiple target tracking and cluttered background rejection
Particle Sizing and Light Scattering
Consulting Services Available in:
- FPGA/Matlab-based image processing, passive and active IR system design for
target detection and tracking.
- System Engineering based on Agile SCRUM
- Military-proven Model-Based Design (re-usable, effective, and fast-to-market design methodologies)
- Developing and upgrading algorithms and embedded software for real time data interpretation of measurement results and error correction in various kind of electro-optical systems and sensors including
- Explaining and solving problems in particle size measurements in variety application fields:
, oils and other kind of particles used, in particular, in
semiconductor industry, clean room industries,
medicine, pharmaceutics, biotechnology, oil, gas, paint, food and other areas.
of optical particle sizing systems based on the following techniques:
- Single Particle Interaction with a Laser Beam
- Dynamic Light Scattering / Photon Correlation Spectroscopy
- Phase Doppler Anemometry
- Fraunhofer Diffraction (light scattering by
ensemble of particles)
- Electrophoretic Light Scattering.
- Combining the advantages of different types of particle size analyzers.
- Converting measurement results obtained by various particle size analyzers to the general platform.
- Improving instrument's operation through interpretation of measurement results,
, software development, mathematical modeling of
multiple light scattering
of measurement results by using multiple light scattering algorithms.
Please feel free to contact me for additional information