Consultant in electro-optical systems and software development
Vladimir Ovod, Ph.D.
Over 15 Years in Optical Particle Sizing and Light Scattering System Development
Consulting Services Available in:
- Explaining and solving problems in particle size measurements in variety application fields:
, oils and other kind of particles used, in particular, in
semiconductor industry, clean room industries,
medicine, pharmaceutics, biotechnology, oil, gas, paint, food and other areas.
of optical particle sizing systems based on the following techniques:
- Single Particle Interaction with a Laser Beam
- Dynamic Light Scattering / Photon Correlation Spectroscopy
- Phase Doppler Anemometry
- Fraunhofer Diffraction (light scattering by
ensemble of particles)
- Electrophoretic Light Scattering.
- Combining the advantages of different types of particle size analyzers.
- Converting measurement results obtained by various particle size analyzers to the general platform.
- Improving instrument's operation through interpretation of measurement results,
, software development, mathematical modeling of
multiple light scattering
- Developing and upgrading algorithms and embedded software for real time data interpretation of measurement results and error correction in various kind of electro-optical systems and sensors including
of measurement results by using multiple light scattering algorithms.
- FPGA-based system design for
target detection and tracking.
Please feel free to contact me for additional information
6802 Sweetwater Way
Goleta , CA 93117, USA
Phone: (805) 961-9261
Fax: (805) 961-9261
Last updated on April 21, 2007