Light Scattering Systems and Particle Sizing Instruments:
Design, Modeling, Testing, Integration, and Modification
Vladimir Ovod, Ph.D.
Specializing in Optical Particle Sizing and Light Scattering Systems since 1978
Consultant in electro-optical systems and software development
Consulting Services Available in:
- Explaining and solving problems in particle size measurements.
- Increasing the accuracy of optical particle sizing systems based on the following techniques:
- Single Particle Interaction with a Laser Beam
- Dynamic Light Scattering / Photon Correlation Spectroscopy
- Phase Doppler Anemometry
- Fraunhofer Diffraction (light scattering by ensemble of particles)
- Electrophoretic Light Scattering.
- Combining the advantages of different types of particle size analyzers.
- Converting measurement results obtained by various particle size analyzers to the general platform.
- Improving instrument's operation through interpretation of measurement results, error correction, design optimization, software development, mathematical modeling of multiple light scattering, etc.
- Developing and upgrading algorithms and embedded software for real time data interpretation of measurement results and error correction in various kind of electro-optical systems and sensors including IR systems.
- Providing numerical modeling of measurement results by using multiple light scattering algorithms.
Please feel free to contact me for additional information
Particle World Instruments
6802 Sweetwater Way
Goleta , CA 93117, USA
Phone: (805) 961-9261
Fax: (805) 961-9261
Last updated on October 31, 2001